3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware in one app. Whether you’re gaming on a smart phone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device. And it’s not just for Windows. You can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It’s the best 3DMark we’ve ever created.
• The latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
• Everything you need to test your PC, notebook, tablet and smart phone in one app.
• Includes new Fire Strike Ultra test for 4K gaming PCs.
• Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
3DMark Professional Edition
The industry standard for graphics performance benchmarking.
• Licensed for business and commercial use.
• Includes all benchmarks.
• Command line automation and scripting.
• Run stress tests from the command line.
• Verify driver implementation with the Image Quality Tool.
• Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
• Export result data as XML for further analysis and reporting.
• Priority technical support over email and telephone.
What’s new in 3DMark 1.5.915 (June 06, 2015):
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected. Note that while Windows 10 is in development there may be unforeseeable compatibility problems with some hardware configurations.
– SystemInfo module updated to 4.39 for improved detection of upcoming hardware from AMD and Intel.
– API Overhead feature test updated to work with Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10130.
– Intel HD Graphics Driver 10.18.15.4204 for Windows 10 does not appear to have working full screen DirectX 12 support. We are investigating this issue for a future update.
Language: English, Russian, German, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)