All popular video sites hold for each clip more than one video files with different qualities (Youtube is the champion here – up to 36 qualities per clip). 3D Youtube Downloader fetches complete list of available qualities with detailed info and depending of current work mode automatically selects appropriate file to download or gives you an opportunity to do this by yourself.
• 19 supported sites including Vimeo, Liveleak, Dailymotion and others
• support for Youtube Adaptive Streams
• converting downloaded clips to various video and audio formats
• downloading subtitles from Youtube and Dailymotion
• support for 3D videos on Youtube and Dailymotion
• support for Youtube and Dailymotion feeds (playlists, channels etc)
• search on Youtube within the program
• fast processing (using multipart downloading for files and HTTP compression for pages)
• multi language support
• quite nice Aero UI
3D Youtube Downloader is completely free and have simplest possible interface to give you exactly what it promises – full control over what you are downloading.
Changes in Version 1.6.1 (23-Jun-2015)
• reworked options tree:
– the program options representation was reworked using a tree. This is much easier to maintain and should be easier or at least not harder to use than previous;
– now it is possible to reset any option or options group to their default values – right click on the tree item or the options group and select ‘Reset’ context menu item. To reset all the options, right click on empty space within the options tree;
– new group ‘Getting info about clip’ is more sensible representation of analysis settings, previously available at the top of ‘Advanced’ tab (was ‘do not download additional data at analysis’ etc).
• additional options. There are three options related to connections retry in ‘Network’ group and one additional option in ‘Downloading’ group (‘Minimum part size’). Also added options in ‘Advanced’ group which are not intended for regular use – they are for thoubleshooting and testing;
• now at manual format selection in Advanced Mode when switching to other video stream (VO), current audio stream will be checked and automatically changed to appropriate if selected video+audio combination exist in ‘Exceptions for streams mixing’ setting from ‘Quality’ options group;
• fix for Dailymotion age-restricted videos;
• fixed crash at changelog viewing in x64;
• fixed crash which sometimes happened in Advanced Mode at manual format selection.
Homepage – http://yd.3dyd.com