How great would it be if you could ask a client a question about a transaction and see their response within QuickBooks? It’s more than great and it’s called the Client Collaborator, available with QuickBooks Accountant 2014 PLUS
• Work while clients work
Accountant’s Copy lets your client work on the current period while you adjust a prior period, all at the same time.
• 2 Files at Once
With Multi-Instance you can work on multiple files, compare relevant accounts and easily switch back and forth between clients.
• 8 QuickBooks in 1
Harness the power of 8 QuickBooks editions in one master program and easily collaborate with any client running any QuickBooks.
• Minimum 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
• Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users
• Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
• 60 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
• Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher, default DPI settings
• Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
• Product registration required
Client Operating System
• Windows Vista (SP1 including 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (including 64-bit)
• Windows 8 (including 64-bit)
Server Operating System
• Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on)
• Windows 7 (with UAC on)
• Windows 8 (with UAC on)
• Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
• Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Small Business Server 2008
Integration with other software
• Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003*, 2007, or 2010 (including 64-bit)
• Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (included 64-bit) downloadable for free at www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync
• Email Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, windows Mail
• Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10 and later
What’s NEW in Version 2014
New features to boost efficiency – more than ever before!
More data and fewer entries
• Use Batch Enter Transactions to enter multiple transactions into
• QuickBooks from Excel on one screen built for speed.
Find and fix client errors faster
• See how you’ll spend less time with checking transactions.
Send journal entries directly from QuickBooks
• Make journal entries simple for you and your clients- no PDFs, print outs or file transfers needed.