GoodSync is a easy-to-use software which give you ability to automatically back up and sync your files between any computer, mobile device, or drive without storing them in the cloud. GoodSync synchronizes and backs up files such as photos, financial documents, MP3s, e-mails between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives. GoodSync is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization. GoodSync automatically synchronizes and backs up your files between computers, external drives, FTP, WebDAV, Google Drive, Amazon S3, SkyDrive.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- Syncs not just Windows folders but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3. GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters. Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- 64-bit version, not just 32-bit. GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
- First Official release of GoodSync ver 10.
- Fix Runner still thinks it is ver 9 and does not run OAuth2 systems.
- Added file system for Box.com, similar to other OAuuth2 systems.
- Fix Encrypted + OAuth2 file system keeps requesting browser authentication.
- Account Manager: Use different account key for plain and secure version of the same server.
- ACD, GDrive, OneDrive, DropBox: improve management of tokens, esp. on forced refresh.
- GUI: Fix Errors Count and Button were not updated when we get Errors in Sync.
- Browse Dialog: Improve detection of changed properties.
- Pipe Forwarders: make them more stable, increase speed.
Homepage – http://www.goodsync.com