FlashFXP is the premier FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality. We at OpenSight Software, LLC aim to provide high quality software with customer focused support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users getting started with FlashFXP while also allowing insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
FTP (short for File Transfer Protocol) is the most common protocol used to transfer files on the Internet. FlashFXP gets its name from from FXP, a method for site-to-site FTP transfers that are not first routed through a client machine.
• Copy files: PC to Server, Server to PC, FTP server to FTP server.
• Schedule your file transfers on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• E-mail notifications after the complication of the scheduled task.
• File transfer scheduler utilizes Windows Task Scheduler.
• Perform scheduled tasks in the background.
• Continue transfers that have been interrupted.
• Supports Secure FTPS using FTP-SSL connection.
• Supports SSH File Transfer Protocol (also known as Secure File Transfer Protocol, Secure FTP, or SFTP).
• Create an individual configuration profile for each FTP server.
Easy File Management
• Delete, rename, move, copy files on your PC and the server.
• Change Unix-style file permissions.
• Server File Search.
• Simplified remote file edit with automatically upload on save.
• Supports X.509 certificates for FTP user-authentication.
• Supports RSA/DSA keys for SFTP user-authentication.
• Supports signed X.509 certificates and verifies them via Windows Certificate Store.
• Application password protection (128-bit encryption).
• Automatic OTP (One time password) detection for secure FTP login.
• 600 MHz Pentium processor or faster.
• 20 Megabytes of free disk space.
• 128 Megabytes of RAM.
• 800×600 video resolution.
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows XP
FlashFXP runs in 32-bit mode on 64-bit versions of Windows.
• Virtual PC
• Virtual Box
Running a Windows virtual machine.
Homepage – http://www.flashfxp.com/