Connectify Hotspot makes all your devices happy. This easy-to-use virtual router lets you share Internet from your laptop with your smartphone, tablet, media player, e-reader, other laptops, and even your nearby friends. So keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Just don’t give your enemies the password to your Connectify Hotspot. With Connectify Hotspot, you can transform your PC into a real WiFi hotspot, and share your computer’s Internet connection as Wi-Fi with any other PC or mobile device.
One of the biggest improvement in the 2016 release of Connectify is support for Windows 10 and Wi-Fi Direct. Turns out, in the latest version of Windows, Microsoft is phasing out the ‘Hosted Network’ feature that Connectify and every other virtual hotspot app relies on to function properly. What’s more, wireless card manufacturers are no longer required to support the feature, and folks like Realtek have already started rolling out cards that don’t. What does that mean for you?
In short, Connectify Hotspot 2016 is currently the only hotspot software that will work with Windows 10 and newer Wi-Fi cards. Folks using earlier versions of Windows can rest easy, too. Since we still support the Hosted Network protocol in Connectify Hotspot 2016, the software will still work on your current OS.
The newest feature in Hotspot 2016 gives you real-time graphs for monitoring how much data your various connected client devices are using at a glance. Just click over to the ‘Clients’ tab and monitor the speed and total usage of computers, smartphones, tablets, and any other devices connected to your Connectify Hotspot.
Not only can you see the upload and download speeds of your connected devices at any given time, but you can easily see total bandwidth usage by device, too.
- Share Internet from WiFi Networks
- Share Internet from Ethernet Networks
- Real-time Network Usage Monitoring by Device
- Share Internet from 3G & 4G Networks
- Custom Hotspot Naming
- Unlimited File Flings
- Firewall Controls for Connected Devices
- Wired Router Mode
- WiFi Repeater Mode
- Bridging Mode
- Custom DHCP and IP Controls
What’s new in Connectify Hotspot 2016:
- Windows 10 Support – Windows 10 uses Wi-Fi Direct by default, if present, to support running hotspots on Wi-Fi adapters that dropped Hosted Network support. Windows 10 users can revert to using Hosted Network (if their Wi-Fi card supports it) by disabling ‘Allow Wi-Fi Direct’ in the Advanced menu under Settings.
- The ‘Clients’ tab now includes improvements to the real-time usage graphs that are being introduced in Connectify Hotspot 2016.
- Connected devices will now appear even quicker in the ‘Clients’ tab once connected to your Hotspot.
- Enhancements to ensure that tablet and touchscreen users enjoy a smooth Connectify Hotspot experience.
- Client bandwidth usage graphs are now available in the Clients tab showing bandwidth usage by connected device.
- Minor updates and bug fixes to improve performance
Homepage – http://www.connectify.me/
Download Connectify Hotspot 2016 COUPON CODE (75% OFF): DEAL75
Connectify Hotspot 2015.0.4.34734
Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch v184.108.40.206440 Pro + Crack by sadpart8
Connectify Hotspot Pro v3.7.1 Build 25486 + Keygen by Raj (Working with Windows Xp & Vista)
Connectify Hotspot + Dispatch 220.127.116.11088 + 18.104.22.168694 + Expire Fix