CloneBD is a Blu-ray Media Converter, it lets you copy your unprotected Blu-ray™ discs to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
• Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
• Supports all regions (A,B,C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
• A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
• Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
• Administrator rights are required to install.
• Blu-ray drive reader/writer
• About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
CloneBD is powered by libav, the well-engineered open source project. CloneBD’s libav sources can be found at oss.elby.ch.