Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions. Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It’s high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
Best screen recording software for gaming
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Hardware-accelerated game recording software
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Image-capturing of games and desktop screen
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Game FPS control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay / FPS limit for games
Key features of Bandicam Screen Recorder
- Bandicam Game Recorder can capture your gameplay like Fraps. (Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can upload the recorded gameplay to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD).
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used).
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size.
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software.
Video tutorials of using Bandicam Screen Recorder
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10 (Support for 32/64-bit)
What’s NEW in Bandicam 3.2.1 (08/19/2016)
- The maximum file size for YouTube uploading has been changed from 4GB to 64GB.
- Improved the hooking compatibility with BlueStacks.
- Fixed the UI bug in the device selection window.
- Other minor bugs fixed.